Monday, March 10, 2025

Wear and Tear

Hiya!!

In the beginning of my mission my trainer Elder Lambert always wanted to go to sleep either on time or slightly early. I hated it, I'm not a big fan of sleep because I love being in the awake world. But as the weeks go on here in England I'm beginning to practice the same thing. About 10:30 at night I turn off all the lights and go to bed. (Lights out here is 11.) I don't know why I'm just so tired all the time. As I'm writing this now I'm on a train to Reading for Pday and I would rather be taking a power nap. But too many miracles this week to not write home about 

Miracles:
We got 6 friends to church this week ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

We found 2 families that want to learn more about Jesus

The sun was shining all week😀

I'm so grateful for the power the spirit brings that teaches my friends when I struggle to. Sometimes I have no clue what I'm saying (most of the time) but the spirit just somehow makes it work. We are planning on putting our friend on date for baptism this week and we have 2 others praying about it. We have been super blessed here in Newbury! I'm almost done with my very first 6 weeks transfer in 1 area!! Honestly they feel pretty short haha. I'm praying that I stay here in Newbury but we will see what the Lord has in store for Elder Hixon. The ward members in every area I have served in have been the best. They have all been so ready to help and feed us and it really makes the work so much easier. They truly are examples of Jesus Christ in my life.

Love you all
Elder Hixon





No comments:

Post a Comment