Hi everyone another week has gone by so fast!
This clip is where Meg is talking to Hercules and claiming to be ok when obviously she's not. I feel like in a way we all do this. Someone offers to help and we brush them off saying we're ok. In the Bible it says that people will say, "a bible a bible we already have a bible." In the streets I see a lot of Megs. People who tell me they already go to church. It's my job to stand bold and help them anyways, like Hercules does. Now I'm not very good at that. Like at all. But that's ok it's good to see our weakness and to give them to God.
This week has been so awesome and you won't guess who I met. Read Saturday to see!
Monday- pday. Mainly got to know the new area, walked around a bit, and had dinner with Roy and Darren they are super awesome!
Tuesday- Roy and Darren took us to breakfast and it was super good! Then we went finding for most of the day. Lots of finding. There is not a huge teaching pool here so we get lots of time on the street! I made onigiri and it was super good!
Wednesday- We went to the temple! It was an awesome experience and I just love being there. I miss Gilbert where it's 10 minutes away! Everything is so far away here. We got home super late and had no time to find. We went to a sushi place for lunch and I had onigiri and it was super good!
Thursday- We spent a lot of time finding. Almost all day. I did make some onigiri at home again and it turned out great! We taught this guy named Nick (he weirdly blocks us and unblocks us all the time)
Friday- District council
It was good to see the other elders but man it can get so boring, haha especially when you have friends to find!
It was good to see the other elders but man it can get so boring, haha especially when you have friends to find!Saturday- Lots of service! I loved it. I got to meet some members and they are great! OK the guy I met, his name is Joff. He's a member and he was an ameteur boxer and served in the marines for the UK. He now works construction, has a wife and 2 kids. He's super cool! I just think it's so funny I keep meeting military and boxing people in every area haha!
Sunday- I blessed the sacrament! So awesome to do that again. And we put Deillo on date for baptism next week! I'm so happy for him!
Love you all thank you for the Christmas wishes!!
Elder Hixon







No comments:
Post a Comment