I don't have a whole lot of time this week. So I only want to share my new favorite quote of all time from President Rusell M. Nelson...
"Joy cometh in the morning to those who have earned the nights rest of a laborer"
This quote made me realize why my dad was always so happy in the morning! Anyone who knows my father knows he is one of the most hard working people on this planet. If we want more joyous mornings, feel more motivated and ready to roll, we need to earn the nights rest of a laborer. BE A LABORER! Don't shun the fight! Don't fear hard work. Embrace it! It will always bring joy in your life. I know it has in mine!
I love you all. I'm very grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and all that He has done for us! I am grateful that I am able to feel joy because of His sacrifice for me. I know that He is center of God's great plan of happiness for us! I am grateful Christ personally ministered to the ancient inhabitants of America and it is because of this that we have the Book of Mormon. Imagine the essential doctrine we would be missing if Christ hadn't ministered to His people on the American continent. He is my master, my Lord and my Savior. All the work I do is for Him! I love Jesus Christ!!
LABOR FOR JESUS CHRIST... AND IF YOU ARE MY SISTER IN LAW LAURYN... GO INTO LABOR THIS WEEK!!
Elder Hixon
No comments:
Post a Comment