We´re coming to America
We´re comnig to America
Were coming to America
Are those the lyrics? I´ve had Neil Diamond in my heart this week. I´ve been changed to the ward Las Americas!!! Woo! My companion is named Elder Canaan, he´s an elder from Veracruz, Mexico. Super awesome. We served in the same district a few changes ago, when I was with Elder Hair. Now we´re companions and are super excited to work. This is also the first sector that I´ve been in where my sector isn´t named after a tree. So that´s a changeup! I am also now in the Northern Half of the mission (a whole 25 minutes north on a bus in traffic!), which is exciting. It´s actually not that exciting, but it´s less dangerous so that´s cool :) Here in La Cisterna, a lot more tranquilo than my other sectors. I actually am in the same District as Elder Hair and Elder Barfuss, which is pretty fun. We´ll be seeing each other a ton this change, and will be able to do some divisions as well.
It was sad leaving Elder Araujo, but I know he´s ready to run the show in Los Robles. Training ended really well, Elder Araujo has come such a long way from where we started. I feel like we both changed a lot together, for which I am grateful. He wrote me a really sweet letter and gave it to me yesterday, I feel like The Lord accepted our time together. It was also sad leaving Los Robles, but I know that they are in good care with my companion Elder Araujo.
Little news, just excited to work this week. Really really excited to work.
I´ll have some miracles next week!
Love,
Elder Hixon
No comments:
Post a Comment