I'll never really leave.
Because of legal problems that went down, I left Montenegro this morning and am in Beograd again (I can hardly contain my joy!) and head up to Novi Sad (Arthur's last area) tonight. I'll be there for I'm not sure how long. Might be temporary, but I'll know Thursday when we get transfer calls. So this weekend was good and bad. Bad: My credit card got compromised and that's been a big mess, but luckily I have the best Mom in the world who caught it and we're pretty good for now, after I spent over an hour on the phone with my bank declaring the fraud and making claims and getting my accounts shut down.
So, that was fun. Growing up came real fast with 21 :)
But, on the good end: because of the last minute call for transfer on Pday, we took a goodbye trip with my best friends in the Balkans (Seriously, I cannot explain my love for them)
Because of legal problems that went down, I left Montenegro this morning and am in Beograd again (I can hardly contain my joy!) and head up to Novi Sad (Arthur's last area) tonight. I'll be there for I'm not sure how long. Might be temporary, but I'll know Thursday when we get transfer calls. So this weekend was good and bad. Bad: My credit card got compromised and that's been a big mess, but luckily I have the best Mom in the world who caught it and we're pretty good for now, after I spent over an hour on the phone with my bank declaring the fraud and making claims and getting my accounts shut down.
So, that was fun. Growing up came real fast with 21 :)
But, on the good end: because of the last minute call for transfer on Pday, we took a goodbye trip with my best friends in the Balkans (Seriously, I cannot explain my love for them)
to Budva and Kotor. They're these cities right on the sea backed up to the soaring cliffs, and they're breathtaking.
Pray every day
Read the Book of Mormon every day
Take the Sacrament every week
It's simple. That's all it takes to not lose your way. I'm gaining a testimony of that. No matter the storms (and oh, how stormy they were!) that came over the last 4 months I've been in Montenegro, I've found solace and anchor in those 3 things. If you are reading this and are experiencing storms, take my word as your friend, just keep praying, keep reading, and keep partaking, and I promise you'll find your way through it, no matter how far and long you travel to get through the other side.
It's simple. That's all it takes to not lose your way. I'm gaining a testimony of that. No matter the storms (and oh, how stormy they were!) that came over the last 4 months I've been in Montenegro, I've found solace and anchor in those 3 things. If you are reading this and are experiencing storms, take my word as your friend, just keep praying, keep reading, and keep partaking, and I promise you'll find your way through it, no matter how far and long you travel to get through the other side.
I love you all!
Pics coming in hot from Budva and Kotor and Podgorica from this weekend!
What beautiful pictures. You look so great. Love You!
ReplyDelete