Monday, October 6, 2014

Seven


I am going to title these emails now with our total church attendance each week, to keep track of the progress.

I love this mission. I am in Montenegro and we had a total of 7 people at church, 6 of which were us 4 elders and the senior couple. It's different, but still it is the Lord's church. We found 5 new investigators this week and in a powerful, Spirit led lesson put one of them on date for baptism on November 1st. We are in the streets all day talking to people about our message and their lives, and while I can't count or relate adequately a majority of the responses, God doesn't worry too much about percentages, but the one.

We went back to Beograd this week for Zone conference (flew on a plane!), and it was awesome. It was crazy to be back! I got to see Nana and Zoe! I love them so much.  And I would've seen the Raicevic's but our flight left early, so I will go see them in a few weeks on exchange.

Conference was rad. I loved it. Hope you all did too.

So yep. We're having a blast down here and I love every minute of it.

Pics.

All of the pics from the coast were down in Sutomore from our service project and Tivat when we drove to the border for a border run last week. We drove President's car onto a car ferry with loads of other cars and drove across part of a bay, and yeah it was tight!!



There are these transformers all over the city as street art built by spare car parts.
Cool, huh?



1 comment:

  1. So happy you are loving your area. I just can't believe how much you look like
    you Papa in his younger days. You've got the expression down to perfection.
    We love and miss you Elder Jake and love reading your blogs each week.

    ReplyDelete