Well, we had a good run as DL. That ship is sailing.
I got a phone call 5 minutes ago. President Rowe said that the Lord has a change for the work starting tomorrow, because it is necessary. I am going to serve as Serbian Zone Leader with Elder Blackburn. Elder McAllister, my love and dearest friend, is going to serve as AP with my brother Elder Sheridan, and Elder Scirkovic is coming to serve here with my companion Elder Fisher, and Elder Fisher is the new District Leader.WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
I was supposed to serve with Elder McAllister next transfer, we all knew it!! And we had an exchange for tonight and tomorrow, but no longer!! The current game plan is to pull strings via prayers and long talks with President Rowe to get he and I serving together at some point. But, seriously this is wild?? It's not even a transfer! I am freaking out!! Elder Charles from the Seventy is coming this week on a mission tour and I'm supposed to be leading his arrival meeting and Zone Conference this week??
A quick crazy story about them, when Omega first got to Red Star, it was because he wrecked them when playing for his National Team, an agent for Red Star bought him from his agent at the time. This new agent was a huge member of the Mafia, (I guess all of Red Star is run by the Mafia) but Omega and Nena say he was a really good man. He hooked them up with everything they needed and was like a father to Omega (he doesn't really have one that he knows much of) and things were going well. Then they got a call after a few days that this agent had been shot in the head the night before by another member of the Mafia. Wild!? So he got put with another agent and that's how that went!
Elder Hixon


No comments:
Post a Comment