"The secret is not in doing what you love but in loving what you do, that is the secret to happiness."
A little different start to this week and new chapter. This week I can say I am good! I do miss home but I am happy to experience both the gospel and England for the next 17 months.
This week was super interesting. Nothing outstanding happened but I kept thinking of home and all of the experiences I've had and it turned from longing to gratitude. I'm so grateful for everything my mom made me memorize! The spirit could not prompt my mind without the words being there in the first place. I'm just overwhelmed with gratitude this week and I'm happy to be here in Newbury!
Friends!
I can't go into detail about who we are teaching but we have a really sweet group of people longing for the joy of the gospel. So if you could just pray for my mission efforts I know the Lord will understand.
Updates:
Not too much to speak of it's just another week in Newbury. Today we went to reading and played basketball and American football with the other elders. Way way fun!
Elder Altinişik sent me a voice-mail this week!! Oh how I miss him, he always makes me laugh!
Happy birthday to Elder Lambert!!! NDBM's best and brightest.
Gratitude!
The wonderful members in Newbury always make me feel loved!
We are teaching a new friend named Kudzi who is just amazing!
Wonderful parents who raised me!
My siblings!!!
My companion, Elder turner! It's super fun going tracting with him. Everyone in Newbury is super nice so knocking doors is pretty fun!
Love you all,
Elder Hixon




No comments:
Post a Comment