Monday, January 13, 2020

Moving On!


Last email in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! 

Next Monday I will be boarding a plane and headed for Brazil. Few things have ever had me so excited. 

I am very short on time. A few things I learned this week. 

The Lord knows us. He knows our fears and our heart aches. I learned that sometimes we don't always feel that way. But that is necessary to grow our faith. 

My family is the best. Nothing else to that one. 

Georgia is full of great people. Members or not, there are amazing people in this world who need the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 

I am a child of God!

I love being a missionary. I have really enjoyed my time here in Georgia but am also ready to leave. Goodbyes are good and necessary. 

Make this week a great week in the sight of the Lord! 

Love y'all!

Elder Hixon 






No comments:

Post a Comment